Do you have a high-pressure job? How do you handle that pressure?
World champion athletes are subjected to extreme amounts of stress on a regular basis. They must learn to mitigate that stress or risk buckling under the pressure and falling in the rankings. Those athletes often look to expert coaches for guidance on how to manage that pressure and come out on top.
You, too, can learn how to handle significant pressure and dominate your job like a world champion athlete dominates a sport.
For only one day in North America, sports psychologist and Performance Director for The Flow Centre™, Cameron Norsworthy, MSc; 2017 World Tour Champion skier, Lorraine Huber; and world renowned trad climber, Hazel Findlay will share the skills and techniques they use to deal with high-pressure situations and deliver high-performance outcomes.
In this workshop, you will:
* Learn where science and practical skills merge to maximize your flow, performance, creativity and motivation.
* Meet and network with an amazing group of local professionals.
* Experience a fun-filled day of theory, interactive workshops, climbing and yoga.
* Ask your questions to three elite athletes and coaches.
* Learn the latest psychological research.
* Create a personalized mental skills training program.
Cost: $250 (lunch included)